Invalid username or password

Oscar

Sep 3, 2023, 9:00:04 AM9/3/23
to Wazuh | Mailing List
I can´t log in today to my Wazuh.  I tried multiple users and each one got the same response.   Invalid username or password. Please try again.
Should I reboot the server?  I'm lost here please help.

Message has been deleted

Abdullah Al Noman

Sep 3, 2023, 7:53:24 PM9/3/23
to Wazuh | Mailing List
Hello Oscar,

Thank you for using Wazuh.

Run the following commands to verify that all the core components of Wazuh are up and running:
  • Wazuh manager - systemctl status wazuh-manager
  • Wazuh indexer - systemctl status wazuh-indexer
  • Wazuh dashboard - systemctl status wazuh-dashboard
If you find any issues, try to run the specific component using systemctl restart <component_service>. For example, for Wazuh indexer, run systemctl restart wazuh-indexer command.

Let me know an update once you perform the above activities.

Regards,

Parvaj Sarker

Sep 7, 2023, 12:44:05 PM9/7/23
to Wazuh mailing list
Hi,
I am having problems with the wrong password in the wazuh dashboard.

The login and password are correct, but it doesn't connect to the web.

We have created a read only user to monitor the agents.But in the last few days it couldn't work.
Please note that the admin user is working fine.

Would you please help me to solve this problem? or give us suggestions on how to investigate the issue.

Attached here are some findings at our end.

Thanks,
Parvaj
login.PNG
elastic_status.PNG
server_status.PNG
error_login.PNG

John Ebuka Onyejegbu

Sep 7, 2023, 1:27:18 PM9/7/23
to Wazuh | Mailing List
Dear Parvaj,

Please take a look at this file: /etc/elasticsearch/elasticsearch.yml
make sure that the xpack elastic search authentication is enabled. just as in the picture attached.

Regards.
Screenshot 2023-09-07 182433.png

Loyiso Nicholus Gawula

Jul 2, 2024, 5:00:08 AMJul 2
to Wazuh | Mailing List
I am having the same issue please advis on this