Imperva Logs in AWS S3 Bucket

Eric Kei Sasaki Watanabe

Aug 8, 2022, 11:00:28 AM8/8/22
to Wazuh mailing list
Good morning Wazuh team,
I have a question about how to collect and read the Imperva logs that are stored in the s3 bucket.
What do I have to do to collect these logs?

Thanks, Eric.

Jorge Eduardo Molas

Aug 8, 2022, 7:21:04 PM8/8/22
to Wazuh mailing list
Hi Eric! Thanks for using Wazuh.
Let me check this approach with my team. I will get back as soon as possible.

Jorge Eduardo Molas

Aug 9, 2022, 3:50:40 PM8/9/22
to Wazuh mailing list
Eric, sorry for the delay.
In order to collect logs from AWS (S3), you can use the Wazuh module for AWS (aws-s3). This module provides capabilities to monitor AWS-based services.
You can explore this documentation Monitoring AWS based services, the service that you are looking for is S3 Server Access.

I hope you find this information useful.
Do not hesitate to contact me if you have more questions.