Wazuh App for Opensearch Dashboard

Ranjith Kesavan

Oct 7, 2021, 5:55:41 AM10/7/21
to Wazuh mailing list
Team,

As anyone tried using Wazuh app on OpenSearch dashboard as Opendistro is moving to Opensearch? Is there any difference in both ?

José Fernández

Oct 7, 2021, 9:56:39 AM10/7/21
to Wazuh mailing list

Hello Ranjith Kesavan,

I have tried to install the Wazuh Kibana app inside the Opensearch Dashboard. Unfortunately, it seems to have some kind of check to ensure that the developers made the required modifications to work well with Opensearch. The team is checking the way to include such support. You can track the team status here https://github.com/wazuh/wazuh-kibana-app/issues/3644

I hope it helps you, don't hesitate to ask us if you have any doubts.