Alert syscheck running from agent not working

Cláudio Lopes

Feb 2, 2023, 6:39:43 AM2/2/23
to Wazuh mailing list
Hello.

I did observed a problem. When in host client do command for start syscheck or restart wazuh-client because will runner syscheck, i'm not receive alert in my workers from this syscheck, but when i did from API or mananger command, its create alerts and i receveit that way.

Anybody knows how resolve it?

Thank you for your help.

Santiago David Vendramini

Feb 2, 2023, 6:53:37 AM2/2/23
to Wazuh mailing list
Hi ! I hope you are doing well! I am reviewing this, I will write you ASAP! Regards!

Santiago David Vendramini

Feb 2, 2023, 8:24:37 AM2/2/23
to Wazuh mailing list
Have you seen the alert on the master node? Can you tell me more about how you have deployed wazuh-manager and this particular agent? Maybe this agent is connected to the master node, so this alert will be triggered only on the master node.

Cláudio Lopes

Feb 3, 2023, 6:35:24 AM2/3/23
to Wazuh mailing list
Hello,  I did verify in node where agent is connected and watch dashboard. What i saw  was when command send by API for do sysycheck i received alerts normal, but when i do by CLI on agent or manager. I saw he detect changed in debbug on agent, but not send alarmistic for manager.

Santiago David Vendramini

Feb 6, 2023, 6:20:57 AM2/6/23
to Wazuh mailing list
Can you check in both test that the alert is generated in alert.json file? The logs from /var/ossec/logs/ossec.log in the manager and agent will be usefull when you trigger syscheck by cli.