Remote help..

Hatem

Apr 17, 2024, 8:02:35 AMApr 17
to Wazuh | Mailing List
Hi Team

I am kind of did upgrade yesterday, and lost the access to the main loging site for wazuh. The server is up and running.

Need anyone help for few minutes remotely.

Nahuel Figueroa

Apr 17, 2024, 1:03:04 PMApr 17
to Wazuh | Mailing List
Hi Hatem! Are you referring to the dahsboard login?

Nahuel Figueroa

Apr 18, 2024, 7:10:14 AMApr 18
to Wazuh | Mailing List
Could you give me more information, perhaps with the service logs we can find the cause of the failure

Wazuh indexer:

# cat /var/log/wazuh-indexer/wazuh-cluster.log | grep -i -E "error|warn"

Wazuh manager:

# cat /var/log/filebeat/filebeat | grep -i -E "error|warn"

# cat /var/ossec/logs/ossec.log | grep -i -E "error|warn"

Wazuh dashboard:

# journalctl -u wazuh-dashboard

# cat /usr/share/wazuh-dashboard/data/wazuh/logs/wazuhapp.log | grep -i -E "error|warn"