Vulnerabilities are not cleared after they are fixed

Michael Fdez M

Apr 17, 2024, 12:15:34 PMApr 17
to Wazuh | Mailing List
Hi all,

Please, i need some help regarding this:

All the vulnerabilities are not "cleared" after the corresponding patch is being applied.

Is there any specific config for that?.

My environment:
* Wazuh Virtual Appliance: 4.7.3

Thanks,
Michael.

Raul Del Pozo Moreno

Apr 17, 2024, 12:30:38 PMApr 17
to Michael Fdez M, Wazuh | Mailing List
Hello, can you be more specific with your case? What do you mean by cleared? Do the vulnerabilities still appear after fixing them as a vulnerability?

WazuhRaúl Del Pozo Moreno
Staff engineer
Release/Automation/QA

Michael Fdez M

Apr 17, 2024, 12:59:55 PMApr 17
to Wazuh | Mailing List
Hi Raul,

Yes!, that's right.. they still are there.

Michael.

Raul Del Pozo Moreno

Apr 17, 2024, 1:05:00 PMApr 17
to Michael Fdez M, Wazuh | Mailing List
Can you provide a concrete example to see if I can reproduce it?
  • Operating system and version where the vulnerability is reported
  • Vulnerable package name and package version
  • Package version without vulnerability

WazuhRaúl Del Pozo Moreno
Staff engineer
Release/Automation/QA

Michael Fdez M

Apr 17, 2024, 1:20:51 PMApr 17
to Wazuh | Mailing List
Hi Raul,

Looks like my bad, after you asked more info i review again.. and it my mistake.

Thanks for your response and sorry.

Regards,
Michael.

Raul Del Pozo Moreno

Apr 17, 2024, 2:19:02 PMApr 17
to Michael Fdez M, Wazuh | Mailing List
There is no problem! If you have any problem, don't hesitate to ask us!

WazuhRaúl Del Pozo Moreno
Staff engineer
Release/Automation/QA