cant start service wazuh-manager

Ayoub MM

Mar 31, 2023, 8:05:37 AM3/31/23
to Wazuh mailing list
Hello community,

Please i need your help i cant start service wazuh-manager after i do update and upgrade to my Machine ubuntu:

Here is the output of the command journalctl -xeu wazuh-manager
screenn.JPG
Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Raul Del Pozo Moreno

Apr 3, 2023, 10:22:55 AM4/3/23
to Ayoub MM, Wazuh mailing list
Hello

It seems that there is some problem with the configuration of the Wazuh manager from the lines that I see about wazuh-analysisd (ERROR, CRITICAL) in the use of some rules, specifically with the frequency/context options.

I don't see the complete message, but could you share the complete rule mentioned in the Error loading the rules message?

Please, share with us the output of the following command:
  • grep -i -E "error|critical|fatal|warning" /var/ossec/logs/ossec.log
Note that if you have modified a rule in the /var/ossec/ruleset/rules directory, it will be lost during the update process, please see the following link: https://documentation.wazuh.com/current/user-manual/ruleset/custom.html#changing-an-existing-rule

WazuhRaúl Del Pozo Moreno
IT Security Engineer - CICD