The Wazuh dashboard white-labeling feature

Tushar Thakare

Apr 17, 2024, 5:22:31 AMApr 17
to Wazuh | Mailing List
Good Day,

Can anyone please guide me on how to add a customized loading logo to the wazuh home page?
i follow this documentation, however the all customize option given by the official documentation are working perfectly except wazuh loading logo.
Thank you.

Regards
Tushar

Santiago Padilla Alvarez

Apr 17, 2024, 8:27:26 AMApr 17
to Wazuh | Mailing List
Hi,

You can customize three logos:

- App logo, located at the top left in the main menu.

- Logo healthcheack, located at the top of the checklist displayed during the health check routine.

- Logo sidebar, located in the left navigation menu.

To do this you must set the "customization.enabled" part to true.They are stored in the following path /usr/share/wazuh-dashboard/plugins/wazuh/public/assets/custom/images/

Which one do you mean by loading logo? Which of the three logos are you having problems with?

Tushar Thakare

Apr 17, 2024, 8:36:55 AMApr 17
to Wazuh | Mailing List
please find the below image. i want to customize this wazuh loading ... logo

Santiago Padilla Alvarez

Apr 17, 2024, 11:41:39 AMApr 17
to Wazuh | Mailing List
Hi,

for this logo, you have to edit the /etc/wazuh-dashboard/opensearch_dashboards.yml and add the logo URL to the loadingLogo section (for the default and dark mode):

opensearchDashboards.branding:

   defaultUrl: "<logo url>"

   darkModeUrl: "<logo url>"

I hope you find it helpful, thank you!

Tushar Thakare

Apr 18, 2024, 1:26:53 AMApr 18
to Wazuh | Mailing List

Hi,

I hope this email finds you well. I wanted to extend my heartfelt thanks for your assistance regarding the logo configuration for the Wazuh dashboard. Your detailed instructions were incredibly helpful, and I'm pleased to inform you that everything is now up and running smoothly.

With your guidance, I was able to successfully edit the opensearch_dashboards.yml file and incorporate the logo URLs for both default and dark modes. Your explanation regarding the option to store the logo on the server instead of using a different URL was particularly insightful, and it made the entire process much clearer for me.

I appreciate the time and effort you took to provide such comprehensive instructions. It's individuals like you who truly enhance the user experience and foster a sense of community within the Wazuh platform.

Once again, thank you for your invaluable assistance. If I encounter any further questions or require additional support, I'll be sure to reach out.

Warm regards,

Tushar

Tushar Thakare

Apr 18, 2024, 1:43:37 AMApr 18
to Wazuh | Mailing List
Hi,
How to customize the "sidebar wazuh wazuh" names.
please find the below image for better understanding.navigatio.png

Santiago Padilla Alvarez

Apr 19, 2024, 11:03:00 AMApr 19
to Wazuh | Mailing List
Hi,
here are the steps to customize all that: https://opensearch.org/docs/latest/dashboards/branding/#branding-elements
As it contains information on rebranding the OpenSearch Dashboards, which Wazuh Dashboard is forked from.

I hope you find it helpful,
best regards!