Docker installation - RBAC

HA

Aug 8, 2022, 6:55:42 AM8/8/22
to Wazuh mailing list
Hi,

We installed Wazuh in docker mode (version 4.3.6).
You would like to implement a multi config.
When trying to create a new user, the following error message appears...

3013 - Corrupted RBAC database

Any idea to solve this issue ??

Regards,

HA

Pablo Ariel Gonzalez

Aug 8, 2022, 9:27:25 AM8/8/22
to Wazuh mailing list
Hello Hedi:

      Let me verify your error and I will answer you as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Pablo Ariel Gonzalez

Aug 8, 2022, 10:32:41 AM8/8/22
to Wazuh mailing list
Hi Hedi:

        To begin with, we are very happy that you are planning to implement the product, let's see this error so that you can continue with it.

I understand that to perform the installation you followed the official wazuh guide for docker, then you can select between a single-node or multi-node deployment. In addition, there is a section that indicates how it is possible to modify the default users if this would be useful for you.

Anyway if you want to create a new user this is also possible without any problem. Regarding the error that you have obtained, I would like to request some information from you to confirm what the cause is. It would be great if you could share with us the following information:

  * What is the available disk space of the wazuh container? (df ​​-h)

  * Are there error messages in the Wazuh log file? (grep -i error /var/ossec/logs/ossec.log ; grep -i error /var/ossec/logs/cluster.log)

  * Does the username and password that you want to create have any special characters?

With this information, we can identify the error and then find the solution.

Thanks,

HA

Aug 9, 2022, 10:27:00 AM8/9/22
to Wazuh mailing list
Hi,

We faced different issue with docker deployment (config file lost, pb with right, etc)...
So we decided to the AMI provided on AWS marketplace and it works much much better !

Regards,

HA

Pablo Ariel Gonzalez

Aug 9, 2022, 3:24:35 PM8/9/22
to Wazuh mailing list
Hi HA:

      Excellent, I'm glad you were able to move forward to continue using the product. In any case, if you later want to test the deployment in Docker again, we will gladly continue analyzing this problem.

I do not know if it has been analyzed and if it is a real possibility for its implementation. But if it is, Wazuh has a cloud service available. In Wazuh Cloud you only have to take care of deploying the agents on your computers and using the solution from the web portal. We take care of the administration, scaling, and maintenance of the solution. If you wish, you can access a trial to analyze if the solution suits your needs from here.

Thanks,