permission issue admin user

el mehdi boudi

Feb 3, 2023, 11:49:46 AM2/3/23
to Wazuh mailing list
Hello,

I am writing to request your assistance with an issue I am encountering with the agent deployment. With the admin account of the Wazuh server, I am unable to deploy a new agent and assign it to a group due to a permissions error. The error message states that I do not have permission to read groups and access the registration service.

Capture d’écran 2023-02-03 à 17.46.17.pngI would appreciate any guidance or suggestions you may have to resolve this issue.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance. I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best regards,

Eduardo Leon Aldazoro

Feb 3, 2023, 2:38:49 PM2/3/23
to Wazuh mailing list
Hi, Thanks for using Wazuh!

It seems you are having a certificate issue.

Can you please answer a few questions so I can look further into your problem:

- What kind of installation did you do?
- Is it a fresh one or is this a new issue you encounter?
- If it is a fresh installation. Did you use a guide in our Wazuh Documentation? Which one?
- Did you set up the certification correctly?

I'll be waiting for your response.

Best Regards,

el mehdi boudi

Feb 6, 2023, 5:57:54 AM2/6/23
to Wazuh mailing list
Got it ! I've activated the SSL authentication between the manager and the agent, so I can't do it manually, thank you !