System integration script not running

Yossif Helmy

Jul 2, 2024, 1:31:05 PM (14 hours ago) Jul 2
to Wazuh | Mailing List
Hello,

I have a problem with a system integration script. It won't run even with every configuration being correct and the script running normally by its own. I have adjusted the script be ran with the debug option, however when a log for the system integration is triggered nothing happens in the integrations.log file. Can you tell me anything to troubleshoot this other than integrations.log?

Sebastian Dario Bustos

3:46 AM (4 minutes ago) 3:46 AM
to Wazuh | Mailing List
Hi Yossif,
Have you set the debug option for the integrations on the Wazuh's internal options?
For this you need to enter the following line on the file /var/ossec/etc/local_internal_options.conf:
integrator.debug=2
After this, restart the Wazuh manager service with `systemctl restart wazuh-manager`

Once you have obtained the desired logs, please disable / remove the line from above and restart the service again to apply the changes.

Here is a reference of the internal options:
(select the correct documentation version that matches with your cluster version on the top right corner)

Hope this helps..
Regards.