(*) Read The Art of Making Memories: How to Create and Remember Happy Moments (The Happiness Institute Series)

瀏覽次數:0 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

sa...@gree.zya.me

未讀,
2023年12月24日 凌晨12:39:252023/12/24
收件者:wayuma...@googlegroups.com

READ OR DOWNLOAD The Art of Making Memories: How to Create and Remember Happy Moments (The Happiness Institute Series) Full Book.

What?s the actual secret to happiness? Great memories! Meik Wiking?happiness researcher and New York Times bestselling author of The Little Book of Hygge and The Little Book of Lykke?shows us how to create memories that make life sweet in this charming book.Do you remember your first kiss? The day you graduated? Your favorite vacation? Or the best meal you ever had?Memories are the cornerstones of our identity, shaping who we are, how we act, and how we feel. In his work as a happiness researcher, Meik Wiking has learned that people are happier if they hold a positive, nostalgic view of the past. But how do we make and keep the memories that bring us lasting joy?The Art of Making Memories examines how mental images are made, stored, and recalled in our brains, as well as the ?art of letting go??why we tend to forget certain moments to make room for deeper, more meaningful ones. Meik uses data, interviews, global surveys, and real-life experiments to explain the nuances of nostalgia .

Would You Like To Be Download To Get The The Art of Making Memories: How to Create and Remember Happy Moments (The Happiness Institute Series) Book? Simple, You Just Click The Link Below:

Download The Art of Making Memories: How to Create and Remember Happy Moments (The Happiness Institute Series)

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息