(*) Read Introduction to Aristotle

sa...@gree.zya.me

Dec 24, 2023, 12:41:11 AM12/24/23
to wayu...@googlegroups.com

READ OR DOWNLOAD Introduction to Aristotle Full Book.

Since the publication of the original 1947 edition, Richard McKeon's Introduction to Aristotle has become the standard text for philosophy & humanities courses. Aristotle's contribution to Western civilization is enormous. Our language, our distinctions, our ways of thinking, all are profoundly affected by his work. Since an understanding of him is indispensable for the understanding of our own culture, the ready availability of his work is crucial. This collection provides in one volume Posterior Analytics (Logic), De Anima (On the Soul), Nicomachean Ethics & Poetics, complete & unabridged, together with selections from Physics, On the Parts of Animals, Metaphysics, Politics & Rhetoric. These works, together with Prof. McKeon's introductions, provide a convenient & thoro exposure to the works of Aristotle & to the structural interrelations in the Aristotelian system of thought. .

Would You Like To Be Download To Get The Introduction to Aristotle Book? Simple, You Just Click The Link Below:

Download Introduction to Aristotle