WAYK TQ Glossary

WAYK Media Team

Jan 4, 2015, 2:08:37 PM1/4/15
to wa...@googlegroups.com
Hello fellow WAYKers,

Finally, at long last, we are excited to announce the (partial) arrival of the exhaustive TQs glossary you’ve all been waiting for!  Though still a work in progress, we’d love for you and your students to take a look at the TQ Glossary that’s been published on the WAYK blog.  We’re working to get all of the 280 (at last count!) TQs up there, and right now, you can find about 100 (most with GIFs of the hand signs!).

Let us know if you like it!

Joel Thomas

Jan 4, 2015, 2:54:54 PM1/4/15
to wa...@googlegroups.com
It's very good indeed, I'm sure I will find it useful.

:: You are subscribed to the "Where are Your Keys?" Google Group. http://groups.google.com/group/wayk

Paul Cason

Jan 6, 2015, 10:07:15 PM1/6/15
to wa...@googlegroups.com
Wow how fascinating̣ Good work yʼall.
--
Jaha'di ma?am kano ?ady'k jah`at bi's pad`a
P.R. Cason