WAYK Summer 2015 Project Announcement and Call for Interns!

WAYK Media Team

Feb 16, 2015, 2:17:40 AM2/16/15
to wa...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

We're excited to announce that you can now read about WAYK's upcoming Summer Intensive that will take place from June 1-August 15 on St. Paul Island, Alaska.  Check out our blog post with information about the project and learn more about the summer internships that are available.

If you're someone who's been dabbling in WAYK and wants to know more about how to use it, we strongly encourage you to apply.  Like any language, WAYK is best learned through immersion!

Please pass this info on to anyone you know who might be interested in this opportunity!

Thanks,
The WAYK team