Advance Wayk?

Or Halimi

Jun 1, 2017, 2:52:20 AM6/1/17
to Where are Your Keys?
Hi, I saw some video and none of them show how to do advanced concept

Like how to express none psychical ideas? we have a lot. Like, dislike, ugly, cute and so on. How to teach them?

Also, some of the videos say some words about "hunting". Like playing the game and hunt for words that you/your partner don't know?

Thanks, Or

Arianne Belzer

Jun 1, 2017, 4:19:49 AM6/1/17
to wa...@googlegroups.com
Or, much of that comes as your vocabulary grows and you can ask for or describe new words - which is more or less what hunting is. I remember hunting 'gift ' - essentially, I spent a lot of time drawing pictures of gift, and saying, it is my birthday, what do you have for me? and trying to explain gift without asking for it directly in my native  (or any other) language. We explain, circumlocute, draw, etc to get to the word we want. Then we use it a few times to test and make sure it is the word we want. Does that help?

:: You are subscribed to the "Where are Your Keys?" Google Group. http://groups.google.com/group/wayk

Arianne Belzer

Jun 1, 2017, 4:48:21 AM6/1/17
to wa...@googlegroups.com
Would you like to set up a Skype date for Hebrew?

Or Halimi

Jun 1, 2017, 6:55:07 AM6/1/17
to Where are Your Keys?
Yea kind of. I believe the more you know you will need less real props
Message has been deleted

Or Halimi

Jun 1, 2017, 6:58:25 AM6/1/17
to Where are Your Keys?
Yes, I'm available today from 20:00, tomorrow from 16:00 and Saturday all day on time + 2:00.
Tell me when you are available :-)

Arianne Belzer

Jun 1, 2017, 9:23:44 AM6/1/17
to wa...@googlegroups.com
Alas it's going to be a minute - I'm abroad with family just now, but I'll be home on the 10th. I could do any day that week Monday to Friday, you pick the time.

And yes - the more you know, the more your setups often become verbal rather than physical.

On Jun 1, 2017 5:58 AM, "Or Halimi" <or500...@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes, I'm available today from 20:00, tomorrow from 16:00 and Saturday all day on time + 2:00.
Tell me when you are available :-)

Or Halimi

Jun 1, 2017, 2:03:45 PM6/1/17
to Where are Your Keys?
Ok, so thost a quick message when you will be around :-)

בתאריך יום חמישי, 1 ביוני 2017 בשעה 16:23:44 UTC+3, מאת Arianne Potter: