Easiest good video software to create animated video?

winston henderson

Dec 31, 2018, 12:55:47 PM12/31/18
to wax-discuss
Hey guys, I want to do a How To videos and Product review videos for the computer industry, I am thinking of creating something simple like simply overlaying text unto a video or an image slideshow. If you guys can look at this link please?

https://videoreviewlabs.com/amazon-product-videos/

If we can use the 2nd video down as an example but I would like to use images instead of a video so I have a few images showing like a slideshow but want to place some text in between wherever needed. Also, I might want to use a generic voice to read out the text being displayed. Any ideas please?

My son says I might be able to do this with the free WAX software found here so I am looking into it:

http://www.debugmode.com/wax/

I don't mind if i have to pay for a software but I want something simple and easy to use so not something complicated as Camtasia or Adobe, any ideas please?