Problems with rendering. Please advise.

Legacy Life Center

Nov 30, 2017, 3:43:46 PM11/30/17
to wax-discuss
Hello, I am new to Wax 2.0. I've been looking for a way to upgrade my YouTube content. This a really cool program! It has given me the ability to do editing an inept computer guy, like myself, never thought I could. I am having a pretty big issue though..... I tried rendering the video, It's over a minute long, but I only got 7 seconds of it. On top of that, it's just black. It also would only load in Movie Maker. No other program would even accept it. I'd hate to see weeks of hard work go down the drain. It is saved as an AVI video. The width is 1920, the height is 1080 and the frame rate is 20. What am I doing wrong? Thank you.