Imported AVI files not playing

瀏覽次數:133 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

ARTISTS ENVISION HEALTH INC.

未讀,
2015年9月21日 上午9:32:312015/9/21
收件者:wax-discuss
I have Wax installed on two computers.  One computers loads and plays AVI files that I have on a memory stick fine.  The other computer with a similar set up and loading the exact same AVI file from the same memory stick only shows the first frame.  It seems that there is nothing wrong with the AVI file.  Does anyone know what this might be?

Thanks

Tom Cap

未讀,
2015年9月22日 清晨7:49:212015/9/22
收件者:wax-d...@googlegroups.com
AVI files have a 2 Gig limitation. It may be that the first computer can load the full AVI file while the second computer respects the 2 Gig limitation and crashes. How large is the AVI file? How much memory is available on the second computer?

On Mon, Sep 21, 2015 at 8:32 AM, ARTISTS ENVISION HEALTH INC. <aeh...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have Wax installed on two computers.  One computers loads and plays AVI files that I have on a memory stick fine.  The other computer with a similar set up and loading the exact same AVI file from the same memory stick only shows the first frame.  It seems that there is nothing wrong with the AVI file.  Does anyone know what this might be?

Thanks

coolshows101

未讀,
2016年2月27日 晚上7:52:502016/2/27
收件者:wax-discuss
I didn't know AVIs had a 2gig limit. I have several that are 29+ gigs and they work fine (not in wax).
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息