[WAW] Web Analytics in China: The corporate perspective Anya Zhao from Air China speaking this Wednesday 网站分析在中国:企业的角度安雅赵航说从本星期三

Florian Pihs

Jan 5, 2009, 4:07:45 AM1/5/09
to WAW Beijing
Happy New Year to all friends or Web Analytics Wednesday in Beijing.
2008 has been a great year, and I enjoyed every event we celebrated
with you!
2009 is shaping up to be even more interesting as Web Analytics is
touted as a key growth area that can benefit from the challenging
economic environment. (better results with lower ad spend? Yes,
please.)

I am especially excited about the upcoming WAW, because it is the
first time we have a corporate user of Web Analytics speaking here in
Beijing (not a vendor, agency or consultant): Anya Zhao (赵冬云), Air
China's Online Marketing Director. (More on Anya is a short bio
below).

Anya will share her experience in setting up and running corporate Web
Analytics at eLong and Air China, with a focus on tools, people and
processes. I can't wait to hear from her what works and what doesn't
work in Web Analytics in China from someone who has experience running
web analytics at companies that stand to capture most of its value.

Please join me for this groundbreaking event, and bring any friends
who might be interested to join our community.

Time and date: Wednesday Jan. 7th. 8PM
Location: Luga's Villa (right behind 3.3 in anlitun)

It will be standing room only with a buffet dinner. Part of the cost
will be covered by our sponsor. Be prepared however to spend about RMB
50 for the evening. As usual the knowledge you get in exchange is
invaluable ;)

Please RSVP by commenting to this post or by sending me an email
florianpihs-at-gmail-dot-com. Any problems please call my mobile at
13401191916.

Best,
Florian

Bio of Dongyun Zhao, Online Marketing Director, Air China (copied form
the the Ad-tech panel on Web Analytics)
Ms. Anya Zhao ( Dongyun Zhao) has a professional background in online
marketing and analytic measurement area. As the Director of online
marketing for Air China, she drive the online sales grow up
dramatically in the last 10 months by leading the online marketing
team driving online marketing activity according to the online
tracking and data analysis result . Prior to joining Air China, she
was the online analysis and marketing manager of elong Inc, the
division of Expedia Inc.. There, she grew the Omniture tracking and
data analysis to be such a good fundamental for online marketing
business development and benefit in making the online marketing to be
one of the most efficient and important sales channel of elong Inc.
She holds the master degree of Econometrics, who graduated from the
Hebei University of Industry and was the government sponsored
international student in the University of Applied Sciences Munich in
2003.

[Google Translate translation]
恭贺新禧所有朋友或网站分析星期三在北京举行。 2008年是一位伟大的一年,和我喜欢的每一个事件,我们庆祝你!
2009年将是更加有趣的网站分析是吹捧为一个关键增长领域,能够受益于具有挑战性的经济环境。 (更好的结果降低广告费用吗?是的,请。 )

我特别兴奋,即将举行的瓦乌,因为它是我们第一次有公司用户的Web分析说在北京(而不是一个供应商,代理或顾问) :安雅赵(赵冬云) ,空气中的在
线营销主任。 (更多关于安雅是一种短生物下文) 。

安雅将分享她的经验,在建立和运行企业网站分析在e龙和空气中,侧重于工具,人员和流程。我迫不及待地想听到她的什么可行,什么行不通的Web分析我国
从有经验的人谁运行的网络分析公司的立场上,以捕捉其大部分价值。

请和我一起为这一开创性事件,并把任何朋友谁可能有兴趣加入我们的社区。

时间和日期:星期三1月7日。晚上8:00
地点: Luga的别墅(右落后3.3 anlitun )

这将是唯一站在房间的自助晚餐。部分费用将由我们的赞助商。但是准备花费约人民币50元的晚上。像往常一样的知识,你得到的交流是非常宝贵的; )

请回信的评论这一职务或发送我的电子邮件florianpihs ,在Gmail的- dot - com经济。任何问题请拨打我的手机上
13401191916 。

最好的,
Florian

生物的云赵,在线营销部主任,国航(复制形式的广告科技小组的Web分析)
安雅女士赵(云赵)具有专业背景的在线营销和分析测量领域。正如总在线营销的空气中,她驾驶的在线销售成长显着,在过去10个月的领先的在线营销团队驾
驶的在线营销活动根据在线跟踪和数据分析的结果。之前,国航,她是在线分析和营销经理e龙公司,该司的Expedia的公司。在那里,她长大了
Omniture跟踪和数据分析是这样的好基本的网络营销业务发展和效益,使在线营销是一种最有效和最重要的销售渠道的e龙公司她拥有硕士学位的经济
学,谁毕业于河北工业大学,是政府主办的国际学生在应用科学大学在2003年慕尼黑。

Sidney

Jan 5, 2009, 8:53:53 AM1/5/09
to WAW Beijing
Haha! the machine translation is really funny! :)

Tze-Ern Liew

Jan 5, 2009, 11:32:23 AM1/5/09
to waw-b...@googlegroups.com
Ha!
I especially like... the ending, Florian the best

Florian Pihs

Jan 5, 2009, 9:36:52 PM1/5/09
to WAW Beijing
Would love help with a human translation...

Xia Shen

Jan 7, 2009, 2:43:16 AM1/7/09
to waw-b...@googlegroups.com
Hope the WAW can also be hold in Shanghai.

Davies Liu

Jan 7, 2009, 3:02:17 AM1/7/09
to waw-b...@googlegroups.com
想问一个晚餐的问题:是吃了晚餐过去呢,还是到那边晚餐?时间呢?

多谢!

Best regards,
Davies Liu

Florian Pihs

Jan 7, 2009, 3:37:02 AM1/7/09
to waw-b...@googlegroups.com
到那边晚餐。8点钟。
Interested in Web Analytics? Come take a look at my blog at http://longmarch.chinalytics.com

Florian Pihs

Jan 7, 2009, 3:39:43 AM1/7/09
to WAW Beijing
Some people already organized a WAW in Shenzhen. Any volunteers are
welcome to set up a WAW in Shanghai. Xia Shen, please go ahead setting
up a simple event if you like. I know there has been some interest in
Shanghai, but so far we lack an organizer.

Best,
Florian