How to draw bar over signal name for active low signals?

Marc Jacobi

Dec 27, 2015, 11:42:49 AM12/27/15
to WaveDrom
I want to show timings for active low signals. I cannot find a way to 'overline' (opposite of underline) the name.
Is it possible?

Aliaksei Chapyzhenka

Dec 27, 2015, 3:14:00 PM12/27/15
to WaveDrom
Yes, it is possible like this:

{signal: [
    {name: ['tspan',{'text-decoration': 'overline'},'a'], wave: '010'},
]}

But it is not very convenient. I have stated putting some rationale together to make some sort of markdown library for the SVG text here: https://github.com/drom/tspan
Any suggestions, issues, PRs are welcome.
Eventually it will go into wavedrom.

Marc Jacobi

Dec 28, 2015, 1:04:42 AM12/28/15
to WaveDrom
For something you need more often you might consider a short cut. Something like '\!' before the name itself...?
Thanx.

Aliaksei Chapyzhenka

Jan 11, 2016, 1:56:21 AM1/11/16
to WaveDrom
Just released v1.2.0
It supports some text formatting tags, including <o>overline</o>
More details here: https://github.com/drom/tspan

David Anders

Jan 19, 2016, 8:26:49 PM1/19/16
to WaveDrom
works great! thanks!

Antoine

Jun 4, 2020, 10:36:43 AM6/4/20
to WaveDrom
Great ! I was looking for that for days...
It should be added in the tutorial page, no ?