Wavedrom : Some questions

Igmar Palsenberg

May 24, 2020, 9:39:11 AM5/24/20
to WaveDrom

Hi,

I'm converting some wave diagrams from images to wavedrom, so I can add them in the asciidoc file. Most works ,and I've worked out must issues form examples / the manual.

For the things I haven't figured out, I've added an image, since that makes it more clear what I'm missing.

1) Can I name a wave like T1 and T2 ? I've used head: { tock: 0 }, but that just makes it incremental. I basically want the vertical lines, with text in between (T1, T2, T3, T4 alike)
2) The vertical arrow for M1 : Can that be done with wavedrom ?
3) Can we do (partially) dotted / dashed lines ?

Regards,

Igmar

Screenshot from 2020-05-24 15-33-40.png