Including local copy of wavedrom on linux

Sam Appleton

Mar 23, 2022, 12:46:10 AMMar 23
to WaveDrom
Hi,
We're using Wavedrom to display digital timing diagrams. Some of our users on Linux are inside a corporate firewall and can't load outside Javascript in their browsers, so the diagrams don't display. They asked if we can include & link a local copy on their internal machines.

I downloaded the wavedrom "trunk", but there is no wavedrom.min.js (only lib/wave-drom.js) although the skins are all there. What should I include from the trunk distribution to mirror wavedrom.min.js