Wave Welcome, Sign in and Register page redesign concept.

Peter Warrington

Mar 17, 2018, 7:48:28 AM3/17/18
to Wave Protocol
Hello,

I have created a concept for a redesign to the Welcome, Sign in and Register pages, which can be seen attached. I am wondering what you think of it. In case you were wondering, the background image is in the Public Domain under a CC0 1.0 Universal license and requires no attribution.

Thank you!
WaveDesign.pdf

Yuri Zelikov

Mar 17, 2018, 10:11:01 AM3/17/18
to Wave Protocol
I think this is an improvement from what we have right now. Ideally, we should allow customization of the entry pages.

Zachary Yaro

Mar 19, 2018, 10:33:04 AM3/19/18
to Yuri Zelikov, Wave Protocol
Personally, I think the default page should have a more minimalist background, with the option for server administrators to use background images if they so desire.  I do think it would help to add more images to the welcome page that show what users will encounter inside the app.

Zachary Yaro

xirt us

Mar 20, 2018, 11:01:53 PM3/20/18
to Wave Protocol
this is a fantastic concept, I love it and hope to see it inspire the next Wave UI, frankly...

Keep up the good work!

-Andreas Nicholas