Activity and goals

Joop Kiefte

Feb 2, 2018, 11:25:28 PM2/2/18
to Wave Protocol
Because of a distaste of how Apache works I didn't try to get involved with Apache Wave. Would anyone care to give an idea how many active devs are on the project, what the close or far goals are, development structure etc.?

Best regards,

Joop Kiefte

HelpEarth Foundation

Feb 8, 2018, 3:05:16 PM2/8/18
to Wave Protocol
Was part of wave before it was googled and will look to see any resources that I might still have.

NRJ

Pablo Ojanguren

Feb 8, 2018, 3:19:29 PM2/8/18
to Wave Protocol
Hi,

Unfortunately there is no really active developers right now.
The last major goal discussed was how to avoid or replace the current GWT user interface, with the aim to appeal new contributors...
Last major changes were migration of building scripts from Ant to Gradle.
I actively develop an open source fork and I share bug fixes from time to time. Happy to contribute back other changes if more people gets involved.

Pablo Swell

George Scott

Feb 22, 2018, 6:14:44 PM2/22/18
to Wave Protocol