Public WIAB server

Peter Warrington

Apr 11, 2019, 1:45:45 PM4/11/19
to Wave Protocol
Hello,

I created a public WIAB (it's using the code in my repo) at: wave.lilpete.me. My username is lilpete.

Thanks!

Peter Warrington

Peter Warrington

Apr 11, 2019, 2:14:25 PM4/11/19
to Wave Protocol
There's a problem with the Welcome Wavlet on this configuration, But apart from that it seems to be working.

Gari González

Apr 11, 2019, 5:03:46 PM4/11/19
to Peter Warrington, Wave Protocol
Thanks for sharing Peter!

Peter Warrington

Apr 13, 2019, 11:01:21 AM4/13/19
to Wave Protocol
I've switched to Mongodb to help with persistance however all previous usernames have been lost. On the bright side however, Signing up with your previous user names restores your messages. Hopefully this will fix the issues 🤞.