Waveboard Schema Support (e.g. wave:googlewave.com!w+5YoWnRebA)

Brandon

Jan 1, 2010, 11:35:36 PM1/1/10
to Wave Notifier for Mac dev
As part of my work on the "preferences: alternative browser select"
functionality one of the wish list items is:
* waveboard schema support (e.g. wave:googlewave.com!w+5YoWnRebA)

This item is unclear to me, I'll need more information about it before
I can help with it.

Brandon

hiroshi saito

Jan 2, 2010, 2:46:36 AM1/2/10
to wave-notifie...@googlegroups.com
Weavebard is a custom browser type of app.
nharbour does quick hack on the notifier for the app.

http://github.com/nharbour/Unofficial-Google-Wave-Notifier/commit/5f26b129895eb13a63e691fe2857686ec57c91ca

I just thought that when I implemented browser select preferences, I
also support such kind of applications.

If you don't want to support such irregular apps, we can drop this time.

--
齋藤 宏