This is the development google group for (Unofficial Google) Wave Notifier for Mac

hiroshi

Jan 1, 2010, 4:29:48 AM1/1/10
to Wave Notifier for Mac dev
Hi dear contributors,

After releasing the app months ago, I'v received many messages about
contribution for the app. I'm very happy to have those offers, but my
time and English communication skill are very small.

Please use this group to contact me except for you need a message to
be secret.
Please use this group to discuss any topic on the developer side of
the app.

At first, I think It's ridiculous to have a mailing-list or a google
group instead of using the waves, however google wave doesn't have
"public group" functionality yet. It seems to be difficult to open a
new topic with a group of people... So I created one.