Diving In to Google Wave

apruitt

Mar 11, 2010, 5:37:22 PM3/11/10
to The Complete Guide to Google Wave Wavers
Ah, I just finished reading CWG and my mind is pushing out ideas
faster than I can type! I am a full-time business analyst (with SBA
Small Business Development Center Network (Arizona) and professional
economic developer. I have a large task of organizing a sector-focused
(technology) business incubator in my community (western Arizona) and
I have decided to try using Google Wave as a catalyst to organize this
project.

After reading every line of CWG and studying the use-case studies -- I
think I have enough of a base line to use industry (business
incubation) best practices and deploy Google Wave as an anchor
document to track the flow and milestones of this ambitious project.

I am also a member of another Google Groups (Coworking) and there is
lot of interaction between Coworking and business incubation.

As a self-appointed early-adopter -- I think that Google Wave has the
potential to improve planning and organizational process/es.

I am on the fence about making this project a public Wave -- so I will
take my time and keep the "Wave Pool" small and learn as I go and
invite quality Wave participants to this project and gauge the flow
(and feedback) as I go.

Thanks to Gina for lighting the way!

@alanpruitt