Music in waves

Clouds

Apr 18, 2010, 11:05:51 AM4/18/10
to The Complete Guide to Google Wave Wavers
I have started a very interesting wave in which I believe if I can
embed music it will be even better. I have tried some ways to let
visitors hear the music when they open the wave, however, none of
these ways is successful. What should I do to embed a music player in
my wave? Is there any extension to do this?

Timothy Brown

Apr 21, 2010, 7:34:09 PM4/21/10
to The Complete Guide to Google Wave Wavers
I would suggest the Deciwave robot: http://goo.gl/t0tG . Description:
"Deciwave is the first multi-site music embedding robot for Google
Wave. Just add it in your wave and paste the sharing URL from your
favorite music site."