Database

t!b!

Oct 30, 2010, 8:31:31 PM10/30/10
to Watu Afrika
A new tab was created on the top horizontal menu, taking you to the
Database page. See the Documents link. This is where we keep all our
important documents. This is a secured Google Docs folder, only shared
within a small group. Most of these documents are in the public
domain, visible by anyone, bunt not anyone has access to edit them.
Some of these documents will be confidential.

t!b!

Nov 5, 2010, 3:35:03 PM11/5/10
to Watu Afrika
The database was better organized. Click on the link below and go to
Database. Find the shared Africa Project within your own Google Docs
account.
https://sites.google.com/site/watuafrika/HOME/members/database

t!b!

Dec 15, 2010, 6:24:50 PM12/15/10
to watu-...@googlegroups.com
Did you know that you can backup or save all documents from our shared database to your computer, all at once?

Select all documents and folders you want to save to your computer and go to More actions/Export.

t!b!

Dec 26, 2010, 11:16:54 PM12/26/10
to watu-...@googlegroups.com
A new folder was created in our database containing articles that show how western powers exploit African countries/regions.

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0BzrQyEif2HItNWZiNTk3NmQtOWVlNy00ODliLWI0MjAtYTg2MDg1MDE4ZTMx&hl=en

Please contribute with content.

Tip
If you find interesting articles and you want to print them or to save them in PDF you can use http://www.printfriendly.com/