From discussion to resolutions - let's move forward

t!b!

Dec 12, 2010, 6:13:12 PM12/12/10
to watu-...@googlegroups.com
I see LinkedIn discussions as a brainstorming space, a space where ideas meet each other, mingle and amalgamate into a consensus. This consensus must further precipitate into a resolution. The transition from free discussions to resolutions must be supported by a proper mechanism. The consensus must be codified and deposited as a resolution to serve as a base for further discussions.

I propose to use lists like this one to extract the essence of our discussions on different forums.
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dEtSQ0RtYWh5eEVMbElCaEtfZUxKamc6MQ#gid=0
The results will be compiled into a draft resolution, which will be submitted for revision and it's final version will be submitted to a vote. Once accepted, the resolution will become a building block of our project.

Please comment on this proposed mechanism.

t!b!

Dec 12, 2010, 6:17:44 PM12/12/10
to watu-...@googlegroups.com
The link above leads to another address, use this one

.