Action Items

t!b!

Nov 1, 2010, 9:34:46 PM11/1/10
to Watu Afrika
The Action Items section part of our website, a Project Management
tool
https://sites.google.com/site/watuafrika/HOME/affairs/test
It was modified to display on the first column the owners of the
action item in alphabetical order. The goal here is to make this tool
easier to use. By going on the first page of our website it is easy to
see what actions are expected from you.
https://sites.google.com/site/watuafrika/HOME

t!b!

Nov 1, 2010, 9:36:47 PM11/1/10
to Watu Afrika
If you go to the Action Items page
https://sites.google.com/site/watuafrika/HOME/affairs/test
you will notice that the entire list is sortable according to each
column.

On Nov 1, 9:34 pm, "t!b!" <tiberius.brastavice...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The Action Items section part of our website, a Project Management
> toolhttps://sites.google.com/site/watuafrika/HOME/affairs/test

t!b!

Nov 1, 2010, 9:38:52 PM11/1/10
to Watu Afrika
You can only add a new action item from the Action Items page ONLY if
you are logged in.

On Nov 1, 9:36 pm, "t!b!" <tiberius.brastavice...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If you go to the Action Items pagehttps://sites.google.com/site/watuafrika/HOME/affairs/test

t!b!

Nov 1, 2010, 9:43:15 PM11/1/10
to Watu Afrika
The end date of action Items MUST be entered manually in the shared
Watu Afrika calendar. From there you can invite other people that take
part in the action. You can also set alarms/reminders. See more about
how to use Google Calendar go here
http://www.google.com/support/calendar/?hl=en