Happy Khmer New Year From ESC-BORDA

Alex Campbell

Apr 12, 2014, 8:55:42 AM4/12/14
to Artur Rutkiewicz, Borin Ry, Eng Chamroeun, Mour Kea, Muoyhun Long, Narith BORDA, nuth Makara, rin thavy, Sotheary Um, Belinda Abraham, Santepheap Heng, Socheat You, Sopheak Sim, Apec Consultancy, cheasamnang, Sophal KY,Ph., Yung Kunthearith, watsan-s...@googlegroups.com, Marja Green, Julia Pützschel, Ayphalla Te, Siegmund, Nicole GIZ PH, frank fladerer, Jutta Camargo, brueckner marina, Stefan Reuter, Hai Yen
Dear Friends & Colleagues,

On behalf of ESC-BORDA we would like to wish you and your families all the best for a prosperous, healthy and happy New Year.

We will be closed from the 14th to 18th of April, but will be open again on the 21st.

best,
--

Alex Viwat Campbell
Mekong Countries Coordinator

ESC-BORDA Cambodia
Environmental Sanitation Cambodia
Bremen Overseas Research and Development Association

Mobile: +855 (012) – 70 95 34
Email: camp...@borda-sea.org
Website: www.borda-sea.org
KNY.jpg

rin thavy

Apr 12, 2014, 11:18:47 PM4/12/14
to Yung Kunthearith, Alex Campbell, Artur Rutkiewicz, Borin Ry, Eng Chamroeun, Mour Kea, Muoyhun Long, Narith BORDA, nuth Makara, Sotheary Um, Belinda Abraham, Santepheap Heng, Socheat You, Sopheak Sim, Apec Consultancy, cheasamnang, Sophal KY,Ph., watsan-s...@googlegroups.com, Marja Green, Julia Pützschel, Ayphalla Te, Siegmund, Nicole GIZ PH, frank fladerer, Jutta Camargo, brueckner marina, Stefan Reuter, Hai Yen
Dear Alex

Thank you, I wish you good luck and happy also

Best

On Saturday, April 12, 2014, Yung Kunthearith <ykunth...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Alex,

Thank you for your blessing and I wish you, your team, and your family too.

Happy Khmer New Year!

Best regards,

Kunthearith

On Sat, Apr 12, 2014 at 7:55 PM, Alex Campbell <camp...@borda-sea.org> wrote:
Dear Friends & Colleagues,

On behalf of ESC-BORDA we would like to wish you and your families all the best for a prosperous, healthy and happy New Year.

We will be closed from the 14th to 18th of April, but will be open again on the 21st.

best,
--

Alex Viwat Campbell
Mekong Countries Coordinator
Cambodia, Laos & Myanmar

ESC-BORDA Cambodia
Environmental Sanitation Cambodia
Bremen Overseas Research and Development Association

Mobile: +855 (012) – 70 95 34
Email: camp...@borda-sea.org
Website: www.borda-sea.org

" Improved Sanitation for All "

--
Dr. Yung Kunthearith
Deputy Director

--
Rin Thavy
SBS Social Facilitator

ESC-BORDA Cambodia
Environmental Sanitation Cambodia
Bremen Overseas Research and Development Association

Mobile: 012 920 858
Email:  thavyrin....@gmail.com
Website
: www.borda-sea.org and www.escambodia.org