Privacy Policy

Martin Sütterlin

Jul 19, 2019, 12:35:25 PM7/19/19
to Watir General
Hey all together,

at the moment I am doing some research for a test automatisation tool. Watir seems very interessting for my project. Does anyone of you know something about the privacy policy of Watir or a link where I can find something out about that?

Thank you in advance!
Martin

Chuck van der Linden

Jul 19, 2019, 12:51:36 PM7/19/19
to Watir General
WATIR is a code library, not a website or online service.. it doesn't have a privacy policy.  There's nothing to keep private, you don't log in, you don't have an account, you don't share personal info with the library or even the watir.com website.

  The closest you get to that kind of document might be the license agreement

The