Custom profile for Chrome

Željko Filipin

Apr 25, 2013, 11:16:28 AM4/25/13
to watir

Rich Downie

Apr 25, 2013, 12:21:45 PM4/25/13
to watir-...@googlegroups.com, watir
I am getting similar results and posted comments on stack.

Sent from my iPhone
Before posting, please read http://watir.com/support. In short: search before you ask, be nice.

watir-...@googlegroups.com
watir-genera...@googlegroups.com

---

Oscar Rieken

Apr 25, 2013, 12:26:25 PM4/25/13
to watir-...@googlegroups.com
Why not ask the guys at SauceLabs? in theory if you are using the same version they are you should be able to do it there as well. they might have removed some functionality from setting the profile to prevent malicious code from being executed on their servers

Željko Filipin

Apr 25, 2013, 12:27:24 PM4/25/13
to watir
On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 6:26 PM, Oscar Rieken <bis...@gmail.com> wrote:
Why not ask the guys at SauceLabs?

Already did, waiting for their reply.

Željko

Željko Filipin

May 6, 2013, 9:06:33 AM5/6/13
to watir
On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 6:26 PM, Oscar Rieken <bis...@gmail.com> wrote:
Why not ask the guys at SauceLabs?

I just got their reply, they do not know how to do it. At least in Ruby, as far as I understood them.

Željko

Luis Espla

May 6, 2013, 9:16:12 AM5/6/13
to watir-...@googlegroups.com
I removed watir code because it's not problem. I asked for it hear because maybe anybody uses watir and cucumber and windows 7 had the same problem
Thanks

Željko Filipin

May 6, 2013, 9:19:10 AM5/6/13
to watir
On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 3:16 PM, Luis Espla <luis...@gmail.com> wrote:
I asked for it hear because maybe anybody uses watir and cucumber and windows 7 had the same problem

And I told you that the problem is probably in the Cucumber. My guess is that more people on Cucumber mailing lists uses Cucumber and Windows 7 than here. I could be wrong.

Željko