watir_angular

rajagopal...@gmail.com

Apr 23, 2019, 3:39:58 AM4/23/19
to Watir General
Hi Titus,

It seems like you have created a watir project for angular. Are you still supporting to that project? Can I start working on that?

Titus Fortner

Apr 23, 2019, 8:45:41 AM4/23/19
to watir-general
It's not a project, it's pretty much just a convenient way to inject the protractor implemented angular queue check. It will work great for angularjs, possibly not as well for later versions of angular.

On Tue, Apr 23, 2019, 2:40 AM <rajagopal...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Titus,

It seems like you have created a watir project for angular. Are you still supporting to that project? Can I start working on that?

Before posting, please read https://github.com/watir/watir_meta/wiki/Guidelines-for-Posting-to-Watir-General-Google-Group.
In short: search before you ask, be nice.

watir-...@googlegroups.com
watir-genera...@googlegroups.com
---

rajagopalan madasami

Apr 23, 2019, 9:43:52 AM4/23/19
to watir-...@googlegroups.com
Okay, thanks. I started using one of your other Gem named webdrivers it's pretty awesome. Thanks