RE: No Browser

Jensen, Lance

Sep 6, 2012, 10:06:50 AM9/6/12
to wa...@googlegroups.com

Robbie,

Yes it can do as you asked.

Best Regards,

Lance Jensen
Circuit Design Repair & Diagnostics (F.I.B. Edit)
Office Phone:  (972)-995-8910 Cell:  (214)-882-3888

Avoid the Top 5 FIB Edit Roadbumps

Priority Coordinators:

HPA:     Chris Haga                   c-h...@ti.com

HVAL:   Lisa Fritz                      l-fr...@ti.com

PWR:    Naweed Anjum             naw...@ti.com

WTBU:  Kevin O'Halloran           k-oha...@ti.com

Sep 6, 2012, 11:27:48 AM9/6/12
to wa...@googlegroups.com
Can you explain me what I need to do that?

I need Ruby, Watj and stop?

tnks again

Jensen, Lance

Sep 6, 2012, 11:31:15 AM9/6/12
to wa...@googlegroups.com

Robbie,

I am sorry I cannot I do not have the time to train you.  Even if I could I am unsure my training will be good for you.  I wish I could say there is documentation that you can use but there simply is not.  You are going to have to learn by reading the google group and trial and error.  An alternative you can try is Selinum.  If what you are doing is simple it can automate the tasks for you very quickly with no programming knowledge.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/watij/-/9ccy_znlg0cJ.