Groups
Groups
Sign in
Groups
Groups
waterline-testers
Conversations
About
Send feedback
Help
Group path
waterline-testers
Contact owners and managers
1–6 of 6
Mark all as read
Report group
0 selected
Stefano Sorrentino
Sep 25
Test-for-test — 4 apps, happy to test yours back
Hi all, I have four Android apps in closed testing on Google Play and need real testers to reach
unread,
Test-for-test — 4 apps, happy to test yours back
Hi all, I have four Android apps in closed testing on Google Play and need real testers to reach
Sep 25
kirti arora
Sep 5
Looking for Android beta testers — Arrow Pilot
I'm testing Arrow Pilot, a 500-level offline puzzle game, and looking for players who can give
unread,
Looking for Android beta testers — Arrow Pilot
I'm testing Arrow Pilot, a 500-level offline puzzle game, and looking for players who can give
Sep 5
Brian Moon
Sep 2
Need more app engagement/feedback
Hi everyone, Google just got back to me saying I need more app engagement and feedback. I would be
unread,
Need more app engagement/feedback
Hi everyone, Google just got back to me saying I need more app engagement and feedback. I would be
Sep 2
Brian Moon
2
Aug 17
12 testers in total!
5 days in! Thanks all. Please leave a comment if you'd like me to test your app. On Thursday,
unread,
12 testers in total!
5 days in! Thanks all. Please leave a comment if you'd like me to test your app. On Thursday,
Aug 17
Stefano Sorrentino
,
Brian Moon
2
Aug 13
Test me!!!!
Thank you will test! On Tuesday, August 11, 2026 at 7:27:09 am UTC-7 stefanosor...@gmail.com wrote:
unread,
Test me!!!!
Thank you will test! On Tuesday, August 11, 2026 at 7:27:09 am UTC-7 stefanosor...@gmail.com wrote:
Aug 13
Brian Moon
Aug 10
Looking for testers!
Please consider becoming a tester using the links below: Become a tester Download the app (appears a
unread,
Looking for testers!
Please consider becoming a tester using the links below: Become a tester Download the app (appears a
Aug 10