Call for Submissions

Mrinmoy Majumder

Jul 1, 2024, 12:04:23 AM (3 days ago) Jul 1
to Water Resources
Image - square (31).jpgI invite all my subscribers, readers, and visitors to submit an article for publication(if selected after review) in the latest edition of Conservation Geek. The first edition has already been published; you can find a screenshot at the beginning of this post. We plan to publish four editions per year, so we are now looking for new articles, case studies, technical notes, reviews, “news and views”, etc from the relevant domain that comes under “Water, Energy or Both Conservation”. If you want to submit an article, please leave a comment on this post or email me at editor.at.baipatra.ws.