uncommon.maths Probability object disconnected in the API

recyclin...@gmail.com

Sep 18, 2014, 12:40:09 PM9/18/14
to watch...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

First, your work is awesome! I'm learning to use evolutionary programming, and I've been using your framework for a project. So far, so good!

My question (perhaps the first of many) is this: when I try to access the API for how to use the Probability object, I get an error. Is there perhaps an incorrect address somewhere, or is that segment of the API not finished or not hosted? Specifically working on selection strategy, and I'm hoping to use tournament selection, and I need to know how to use the Probability object to do that (and other things) properly.

Thanks for any help you can offer,

JC

Daniel Dyer

Sep 18, 2014, 5:53:11 PM9/18/14
to watch...@googlegroups.com, recyclin...@gmail.com
The Probability class is part of a separate library. The documentation is
here:
http://maths.uncommons.org/api/org/uncommons/maths/random/Probability.html.

Looks like the Watchmaker API docs need to be regenerated to link to the
correct location.

Dan.

--
Daniel Dyer