Re: how to make use of nextEvolutionStep() in Class GenerationalEvolutionEngine<T>

Message has been deleted

Alfonso Garcia

Oct 26, 2014, 9:02:28 AM10/26/14
to watch...@googlegroups.com
Vikas,

Not sure what you mean by "take control of evolution process", but the framework already gives you that possibility without having to override framework's classes. That is, you can develop your own EvolutionOperator<T>, and use it alone or combine it with the built ones using an EvolutionPipeline. What else exactly do you want to achieve?

Alfonso

El sábado, 25 de octubre de 2014 19:57:59 UTC+2, Vikas Agrawal escribió:
Hello All:

I am looking into how to take control of process of evolution myself. I think nextEvolutionStep() holds the key here. If someone explains me with an example when and under what scenarios will you override this method, that would be very helpful.

Thanks,

Vikas