evolutionary music

Chandra Aji Anindra

Oct 22, 2015, 4:15:22 PM10/22/15
to Watchmaker Framework for Evolutionary Computation
hi,
i am new to genetic algorithm.
i found it interesting when watch a video about GenJam on youtube.
a genetic algorithm program to create music.
is there any example human based selector program for evolutionary music with wathcmaker framework?
source code will really helps.
thank you ^_^

Daniel Dyer

Oct 26, 2015, 5:36:00 AM10/26/15
to watch...@googlegroups.com
I wanted to try something like this in the past but I don't know much about music so I didn't get very far. There are a few links that might be of interest on this question I asked on Stack Overflow: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/198654/looking-for-evolutionary-music-example-code

Dan.

--
Daniel Dyer