Save $104.12 Casio Men's PAG240-1CR Pathfinder Triple Sensor Watch Reviews

Reviewer

May 13, 2014, 1:38:47 AM5/13/14
to watches...@googlegroups.com
Casio Men's PAG240-1CR Pathfinder Triple Sensor Watch Reviews

Casio Men's PAG240-1CR Pathfinder Triple Sensor Watch is a well built really useful watch. I have taken it out in 8 degree weather and it worked like a victor. For the price it's unquestionably worth having. Gives me every thing I want when at function. I put it to use frequently in the Southern California desert and fly in the Naval Forces. Taken it on deployment and have already been inside a Low Pressure Chamber with it. The baro labored all the way to 25k might have went more but this is the greatest we went. The only thing that I might suggest is check the calibration of the compass.

Save $104.12 Casio Men's PAG240-1CR Pathfinder Triple Sensor Watch Today

I adore Casio Men's PAG240-1CR Pathfinder Triple Sensor Watch. I 'd one of the initial Pathfinder watches when they first arrived on the scene. I bought this one to displace the outdated watch and I 'm really pleased with the solar operate. It's comfortable and precise. Casio Men's PAG240-1CR Pathfinder Triple Sensor Watch has a substantial face but not too huge like some of the sports watches.