How much can YOU save in 2022? New Kitchen Confessions!

1 view

Jeanette Hardison

Feb 10, 2022, 8:14:12 PM2/10/22
to sustainabl...@googlegroups.com, sustainable-corva...@googlegroups.com, Waste Prevention Action Team | Corvallis Sustainability Coalition
Hello Sustainable Corvallis!
We hope your new year is going well. If one of your resolutions for 2022 is to save more money by wasting less food at home, we've got a great tool for you!

It's called the "Do-it-yourself Wasted Food Discovery Week," a simple one-week self-audit to help you jumpstart (or build upon) good everyday habits around food. In just a few weeks, those changes can add up to some real dollars!

That's certainly what our staff have discovered, and now share in our latest Kitchen Confessions blog from No Food Left Behind, a project of the Coalition's Waste Prevention Action Team.

ALSO:
  • We’re back at the Winter Farmers’ Market every other week, including this coming Saturday 2/12, at the Benton County Fairgrounds from 9am-1pm.
  • Stop by to say hello - pick up one or more of our Smart Strategies, or a FREE countertop compost collection pail. We're right by the entrance.
  • Please check out our previous blogs for helpful links, anecdotes, photos and local opportunities to prevent wasted food.
  • "Like" and follow our Facebook page to receive new blog alerts and other great info.
Thanks for all you are doing for a more sustainable Corvallis!

Jeanette Hardison
Founder/Director,
No Food Left Behind - Corvallis