Sat. 2/10 REMINDER: "Beyond Recycling" Workshop!

Jeanette Hardison

Feb 9, 2024, 11:15:09 PMFeb 9
to Waste Prevention Action Team | Corvallis Sustainability Coalition
A final reminder:  WPAT member John Deuel's "Beyond Recycling" workshop is TOMORROW MORNING 10am - 11:20 in Philomath.

It's NOT too late to register!  Using the link below, under the Class Information section, just choose "Consumer Education" from the drop-down menu to find the class.

SEE YOU THERE <3
Jeanette Hardison,
WPAT Co-Team Leader