Another live KOIN TV interview: gift wrapping!

Jeanette Hardison

Dec 18, 2020, 12:51:19 PM12/18/20
to Waste Prevention Action Team | Corvallis Sustainability Coalition, Karen Kos
Good morning, WPAT members!

Just sharing that I was interviewed live on KOIN TV again this morning, this time on the subject of Gift Wrapping waste prevention! I was finally able to plug the Coalition and WPAT! The segment is about 4 minutes long:

Jeanette

Norris, Andrea Lynn

Dec 21, 2020, 4:56:11 PM12/21/20
to Jeanette Hardison, Waste Prevention Action Team | Corvallis Sustainability Coalition, Karen Kos

Another awesome job! I’m surprised by how many visual aids you were able to put together! Thanks for repping the team.

Andrea Norris (she/her/hers)

Waste Prevention Action Team | Corvallis Sustainability Coalition

Andrea...@oregonstate.edu | http://tiny.cc/wpatcapt