Oregon Dept. of Environmental Quality Recycling Modernization Rulemaking Information

1 view

johnispedaling1

May 8, 2024, 1:13:05 PMMay 8
to Waste Prevention Action Team | Corvallis Sustainability Coalition
All- As discussed at our last WPAT meetiing in April, I will share as much as I can, the upcoming schedule of rulemaking sessions that are being held to prepare for the roll out of Oregon's Plastic Pollution and Recycling Modernization Act, passed in 2021. Here is the link to ODEQ's Rulemaking page which is regularly updated. If you go to this page and would like to see the summaries of the most recent meetings, click on "Advisory Committee Meetings", and it will reveal a list of options for seeing what has been happening. It is challenging to keep up with all of it, but I invite you to take a look so you can get a glimpse of what is going on.

John Deuel