Low waste event at starker arts park

greg1

Jun 17, 2024, 2:52:52 PMJun 17
to waste-prevention--corvalli...@googlegroups.com, Karen DeWolfe

Karen DeWolf with the corvallis Environmental center  desperately  needs a volunteer to take the lead in making the low waste event at the sage concerts happen again this year. https://www.corvallisenvironmentalcenter.org/concerts

The concerts occur on July 11, and 25 and august 8 and 22.  If you know of someone have them contact me or Karen dewolf.

Greg Fitzpatrick

IMG_0158

Annette Mills

Jun 17, 2024, 3:15:30 PMJun 17
to greg1, waste-prevention--corvalli...@googlegroups.com, Karen DeWolfe

Karen, have you sent out a call for volunteers on the Sustainable Corvallis Google group?

Also, I’ve found that it helps to use a Sign-Up Genius form in announcements so potential volunteers can see what time slots are open.

Just a thought…

Annette

--
——————
Waste Prevention Action Team | Corvallis Sustainability Coalition

sustainablecorvallis.org/what-we-do/action-teams/waste-prevention
---

image001.jpg