Coalition volunteers! Log your hours by Monday, Feb. 7

瀏覽次數:0 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Kathy Thompson

未讀,
2022年2月1日 晚上9:11:462022/2/1
收件者:CIAT、sustainable-corvallis-c...@googlegroups.com、education-...@sustainablecorvallis.org、Economic Vitality AT google group、Energy AT google group、FAT/Garden Group google group、Health and Human Services AT google group、Housing AT google group、Land Use AT google group、Natural Areas AT google group、Transportation AT google group、Waste Prevention AT google group、WPAT/Block Captains AT google group、Dave Eckert、Jennifer Nitson

If you volunteer with the Sustainability Coalition, it’s time once again to log your hours

Post your hours by Monday, February 7 so we can include your service in our monthly reports and acknowledge your contributions.

LogYourHours Logo.png

Need a volunteer profile in Volgistics? Let me know you’re already a member of an action team and we’ll add you directly. To share more information about your skills and interests we invite you to fill out a volunteer application, located on the Volunteer page of the Coalition’s website.

Did you forget your password? Click the “Forget your password?”  link if you have trouble logging in. https://www.volgistics.com/ex/portal.dll/?from=212960

Remember to post separate entries for separate months if you log hours for a range of days.

Thanks,

Kathy

http://sustainablecorvallis.org/get-involved/volunteerism/

--